That's right. Brody wears Diego everywear and Rachael likes to play Diego on the undernet. I love my kids. I love their innocence. I'm thankful that I'll always have that innocence in Rachael. However, she did just learn the concept of lying. I was hoping she'd never get that one. I could always count on her to incriminate herself. Oh well, progress! I'm posting some pictures of Brody because he's just so doggone cute and he's been sadly neglected on this blog. I love him just as much, he just doesn't get into as much trouble as the girls...no I take that back. His trouble just doesn't make for as good entertainment. Brody is my little helper and best buddy. I think he'll
turn out to be a pretty good kid.
Pinewood Derby with Grandma and Grandpa





2 comments:
I miss your little Buddy Boy!
hehe Paul looks so serious! I guess age does that to you!
What a cute little boy you have! He look way too sweet to ever get into trouble! :)
Post a Comment