Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.


Monday, January 31, 2011

Crazy On You

Ok, so I can't get enough of the '80s band "Heart" lately. I'm pushing it taking on one of their songs but it's one of my favorites.

Listen to it: here

2 comments:

kstrack said...

beautiful! I can't believe I ever sang with you, even though it was just in seminary, I would never dare put my voice by yours now! :)

I am need of a vocal coach for my daughter do you know any in Draper/Riverton area or Utah County? or are you familiar with the Speech Level Singing? if you have any info shoot me an e-mail kstrack @ gmail . com

Cole Christiansen said...

That's amazing Kelli. I really do miss you guys. I don't know why but for some reason when you said Heart, my mind automatically went to Cory Hart singing "Sunglasses at Night". Lol. If I'm ever near Henderson I'll try to let you know. Maybe we can do a duet?