I was waiting to show Nora's room until I got her a new bedspread but I just haven't found the perfect one yet. I love old "treasures". The window, door, dresser, etc. I've actually added a headboard since this picture was taken. It's the door from a little white 1950's wooden shed we removed from our Midvale yard. The shed was charming but Brian wanted it gone so we compromised and hung the door on the wall in our living room in Midvale. Nora loves her bed. She goes to sleep by herself every night with her blanky and says, "Ni, nite 'uv you." I guess she's never really had a choice because Rachael and Brody still require story time until they drift to sleep. Nora is becoming a little tom boy. She loves playing with trucks in the dirt and climbing anything she can. She is definitely a thrill seeker and loves to tease Brody, sometimes to tears.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You have done such a wonderful job with your new home - love Nora's room.
Post a Comment