Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.


Friday, February 5, 2010

I read Nie Nie

You Utahns have probably been familiar with the story of Stephanie Nielson for a while, but I'm kind of out of the loop here in Vegas. I started reading her blog about a month ago, and find myself at the computer every morning to get the latest update. Basically, she was given a choice to die or live a very painful and difficult life. Her story breaks my heart but also makes me want to be better.



nieniedialogues.blogspot.com

story

slideshow




Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson returns from a almost fatal plane crash. Happy to be blogging again from Utah and recovering too. Four happy children and one sweet husband make her life as good as it gets.

3 comments:

Harris House said...

I love NieNie. I do the same thing every morning, read her update. She's pretty inspiring, isn't she? You should also check out the blog of Molly Jackson. She's on my blog under "Jackson Family". She is another inspiring strong woman.

scrapwordsmom said...

I love Nie and read it everyday!! She is one amazing, faithful woman. Whenever I think I'm having a bad day I think of Nie!!

Grandma Wendy said...

I read NieNie, I am still crying so hard, oh, how easy life is for me!!!!