Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.


Monday, May 3, 2010

And the verdict is...


Brody
This is after I fixed it.
He cut the front so short to the scalp that I had to shave a half inch off his hairline to make it less noticeable. After looking at BEFORE pictures, I like the AFTER better.
He could have just told me he didn't like his haircut.


poll results:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Who cut his/her own hair?






While I was interrogating Rachael and Nora, Brody walked sheepishly by.
Not my Brody!?!

He fooled us all.

3 comments:

Grandma Wendy said...

He looks good!

Anonymous said...

Oh man. you had us fooled for sure. He is such a cute kid, a bad haircut could never ruin his rep on the street. haha love you guys!

Picture Perfect said...

Wow, I'm relieved! Seriously, much better to give a boy a shorter hair-cut than a fix on a girl!