Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.


Monday, May 10, 2010

Special O'lipsticks

Special Olympics Nevada 2010
or in Rachael's words: The O'lipsticks!

click the sound icon↓ to turn music on

Something Special Lyrics

I found a way to be everything I've dreamed of.
And I know it's in me, that I will become who I want to be.
And I finially found it and I'm taking the long way out
Cause it's gonna be something special to me.

Days go by and I grow stronger.
It takes time, but I'll never let go.
Days go by and I'll try harder to make it mine, I know...
Something special to me

I've found so many things I've dreamed of.
And I know it's in me, that I will become who I want to be.
And I finially found it and I am taking the long way out.
Cause it's gonna be something special to me

2 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

You are such an amazing mom! Rachael looks so great!

Marcia said...

Kelly,
I totally don't know how to get in touch with you...so I wonder if this might work...Since I found out about the Hepworths moving I started wondering if the house is already going to be rented out to somebody else or if nothing has been decided yet...I have a sister who might be interested...I totally need to get your e-mail address or a phone number!!! Marcia
Marcia_thomson@yahoo.com