Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Motherhood:

An Eternal Partnership with God

Just when I'm ready to quit my job as "mom", I watch this:
(Look for my beautiful sister-in-law Jen at 2:44)

6 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Thanks so much for posting this!

Grandma Wendy said...

Why am I crying as I watch this? Thank you for posting it!!

Squirrel said...

What a wonderful video! We all need this kind of boost!

Rachel W. said...

I love the video it was good to see it again on your blog!

Harris House said...

Thanks Kelli for posting this. It makes me cry every time I see it. Kelli, it was great seeing you this past weekend. I just want you to know that you are a great mother, never ever forget that. You and Brian and the kids are in our thoughts and prayers.

Angela said...

Thanks Kelli!