I left my purse within reach again. Rachael actually did a really good job with the mascara. She put it on her eyes - huge progress! Last time she and the new white couch wore the mascara. Six hours of mom, dad, and I scrubbing and a $150 check to the upholstery cleaners later, the couch was as good as new. Nora got "cakecup" too this time.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Artistic Autistic Angel

Posted by
Kelli
at
5:08 AM
Labels: A day in the life of Rachael
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
ohhhh not good. They sure do look beautiful. :)
Oh my, what is our little angel going to do next. She looks real proud of the job she did!
Ahh,the joys of motherhood!
Loved your description.
oh girl, I feel your pain! Lately the medium of choice for our AAA is WET flour. ;)
This brings back memories ... or should I say some of the nightmares ... of raising kids. Your children are darling!
kelli - i'm so glad you found my blog and i subsequently found yours!
that's funny about you being thirty first - i had forgotten about that.
Post a Comment