I decided that since we're moving, I'd give the bug guy the summer off. I came home with the kids the other night and a red spot caught my eye right next to the front door. It was the hourglass on the belly of a black widow. I managed to get one decent shot out of the many I took holding the camera as far from my body and as close to the spider as I dared. The camera wouldn't seem to auto focus in my shaky hand. The flash finally sent the spider creepy crawling into the stucco. The darn thing is still there!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Widowed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I would be pulling out my bug spray not my camera. Yuck!
Terrifying!
I think you are widowed in more ways than one these days. Brian said he is still working 12 hour days!
Yikes, you can see the red spot and everything! Not a pretty picture.
Post a Comment