Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nascar 2010

We were very excited to get tickets to the Nascar race again this year from Ferguson Enterprises. They are a plumping supplier to Brian's employer. I was especially excited because that shut Brian up about me being in the local "kiss your relative to win Nascar tickets" contest with my cousin Liz. Nothing against Liz...we're very close...just not that close.

We made a day out of the event. Ferguson provided breakfast and lunch at the hospitality village and we enjoyed our pit and garage passes.

Brian and I root for the 48 car so it was great that Jimmie won the race!

3 comments:

Grandma Wendy said...

I don't know who the women are in the last two photos, but you beat them all, you look beautiful!!!

Nick and Brittany said...

Looks like you both had SO much fun! I'm jealous. You look beautiful in all the pictures. Miss you guys!

Emily Hamilton said...

You look gorgeous Kelli!
Looks fun.